The Union Public Service Commission has declared its recruitment notification to fill the empty seats of Indian Forest Service throughout the Civil Service Exam 2019. Interested candidates may send their entries for the UPSC CSE 2019 exam from February 19, 2019 on March 18, 2019 till 6:00 PM.
According to the officers, a total total of 90 deductions can be found in the IFS Department this past year. The evaluation ground of UPSC Civil Services will be dispersed into two phases i.e. stage 1 (Preliminary) or stage 2 (Main). The level examination will be held on June 2, 2019, whereas the Main level exam is scheduled to be held on December 1, 2019.
The Indian Forest Service (IFS) is one of the civil services examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to the recruitment of officers at the All India level by the Government of India for the scientific management of its woods. In this post, we’re going to offer the UPSC IFS Syllabus.
IFS among those three All India Services, the other two being Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Indian Police Service (IPS). Indian Forest Service belongs to this apex All India Services group.
IFS providers are put under various State cadres and joint cadres however they have the mandate to function both under the Central and State Governments. The main mandate of IFS agency is that the implementation of this National Forest Policy which aims to ensure environmental stability and maintenance of ecological balance.
An IFS officer is largely independent of district management and practices administrative, judicial and financial forces in their own domain. All leading places in state forest division are held by IFS officers. Read on to find the UPSC IFS Syllabus.
You can see also-: UPSC Syllabus 2020
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2019
The UPSC IFS syllabus is categorised into three classes: Preliminary, Interview and Immunology.
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2019 | Preliminary Exam
The UPSC IFS Preliminary Exam is for screening purpose only using a minimum of 33 percent to be secured to sit for its Mains examination and won’t be counted for determining a candidate’s final order of merit.
The inquiries in the Paper 1 (current affairs) and Paper 2 (aptitude test) is going to be of multiple choice and objective kind. It is compulsory for the candidate to appear in both the newspapers of the preliminary examination for the purpose of assessment failing that will result in disqualification.
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2019 | Preliminary Assessment | Paper 1 — General Knowledge
1. Present occasion of National and International significance
2. History of India and Indian National Movement
3. Indian and World Geography
4. Indian polity and Governance
5. Economic and Social Development
6. General Science
7. General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Domestic Change.
More Exam Details on -: mecp.net.in
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2019 | Preliminary Assessment | Paper two — General Studies
2. Interpersonal Skills such as Communicating Skills
3. Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
4. Decision Making and Problem Solving
5. General Mental Ability
6. Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation
General English Syllabus:
The English paper would consist of an article and passages to write the overview.
The Normal level of newspapers in General English and General Knowledge are to get an Science or Engineering graduate at an Indian University.
Other concerns would be to test general comprehension of English and everyday use of phrases.
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2018 | Preliminary Assessment | Optional subjects:
The UPSC IFS Syllabus for Prelims consists of the following optional subjects:
2. Agricultural Engineering
3. Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
6. Chemical Engineering
7. Civil Engineering
11. Mechanical Engineering
The UPSC ISFC Syllabus for Mains has been revised in 2015. The Civil Services Mains examination is designed to check the academic talent of the aspirant, and his/her ability to present hisor her knowledge in a very clear and coherent manner.
Read more about IFS -: wikipedia
The written examination may consist of the following newspapers:
Candidates will be required to compose an essay in English.
Other queries are designed to check their understanding of this workmanlike usage of phrases.
Passages will usually be set for outline.
General Knowledge for example knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person that has never made a particular study of any scientific discipline.
The newspaper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system along with the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature which the candidate ought to have the ability to answer without special study.
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2019 | Mains Exam | Optional Subjects:
The UPSC IFS Syllabus for Mains is composed of the following optional subjects:
2. Agricultural Engineering
3. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
6. Chemical Engineering
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2018 | Personality Test & Interview
1. The applicants interviewed by a board of unbiased and competent observers. The listing of candidate’s profession will likely be present prior to the interviewers.
2. The object of the interview will be to assess the suitability of the candidate for the service. The offender is expected to possess an all round character.
3. He/she ought to have an intelligent interest not just in his professors but also should be aware of his cultural, political and social environment.
4. He/she needs to be aware of current affairs, contemporary present of thoughts and new discoveries occurring around him both within and outside of his own Nation or country.
5. The procedure of the interview won’t be a strict cross-examination such as a question and answer session.
6. It would be more like a natural, however directed and purposive conversation, designed to reveal personal qualities of this candidate.
7. The board will pay special attention to assessing the intellectual curiosity, critical powers of observation and assimilation, balance of judgment and endurance of mind, initiative, tact, capacity for leadership; the capacity for social cohesion, psychological and physical vitality and powers of practical program; integrity of character; and other qualities such as topographical awareness, enjoy for out-door life and the urge to explore unknown and from way areas.